Opportunity to become Freedom Writers’ Fellow
Are you a young African? Do you have flair for writing and journalism? Do you want to improve your writing skills and learn how to generate story ideas and get your writing works published to a wider audience?
Then, apply for the Freedom Writers’ Fellowship Program!
Applications are now being received for the Freedom Writers’ Fellowship Program – an online class introduced for young African writers who are interested in using the media and investigative journalism to communicate ideas of liberty and classical liberal values to a continental audience.
- The training program will consist of both theory and practice.
- Successful applicants that pass through the program will be inducted as Fellows and will have the opportunity to write for AfricanLiberty.org, a continent-wide media platform.
- The program will develop participants to become effective writers, journalists and communicators for liberty.
- The training will also offer incentives to participants interested in getting their works published in African traditional media outfits.
Interested applicant will need to submit:
- A strong application
- Attach weblinks/references of two writing samples with your application.
Deadline to apply has been extended to October 3, 2018. Submit your application in the form below.
Successful applicants will be notified after the application deadline. Questions should be directed to Wale Ajetunmobi at email@example.com