African Liberty is hiring for the position of ‘social media intern.’ The intern will work with the managing editor to create and publish content across African Liberty’s social media pages.
- Create and post content on African Liberty’s social media pages
- Develop and implement a growth strategy for African Liberty’s social media pages
- Attend weekly team calls
Duration: 6 months with an option to extend
How to apply: https://forms.gle/WYYgcN6PqSht4ZRY8
Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Proven social media management experience
- A passion for social media communications
- The ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- Integrity, humility, and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Positive, friendly, and professional work ethic
What does working for Students For Liberty mean?
African Liberty is a project of Students For Liberty (SFL). SFL team is passionate about liberty and making the world a freer place. SFL team members go the extra mile in order to make sure that more students around the world can benefit from our programs and resources. Working for SFL is similar to working at a startup. We pride ourselves on fast growth, hard work, quick advancement to a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, embracing entrepreneurship within the organization, and a passion for liberty.
More information: email@example.com